A paper by my PhD student (Paul Seitlinger) and myself was accepted for this years CHI conference in Austin, Texas.
Seitlinger, P., & Ley, T. (2012). Implicit Imitation in Social Tagging: Familiarity and Semantic Reconstruction. Proceedings of ACM SIGCHI Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems (CHI 2012), Mai 02-05, Austin, Texas (in press). New York: ACM Press.
In the paper we examine how people imitate tags in a social tagging environment. Rather than just looking at the tags people use, we employed a multinomial model together with a specific experimental paradigm to study the underlying memory processes at play.
- RT @elisab79: We present a case study how to support collaborative learning wth tag recommendations @SKopeinik @tobold @PaulSeitlinger D.… 1 month ago
- RT @sbuckshum: Helpful riff on Weapons of Math Destruction by @kailashawati eight2late.wordpress.com/2017/01/17/the… #AlgorithmicAccountability 1 month ago
- There is some #STEM education for ya! twitter.com/kevinroose/sta… 1 month ago
- Thanks @anoush for sending this around! Hadn't seen the final version myself :-) twitter.com/anoush/status/… 1 month ago
- RT @TallinnUni: Right now in Tartu, our Prof Tobias Ley (@tobold) is talking about what Estonia has to offer to intl. researchers. Come @Wo… 4 months ago